Weighing 7.1 grams and featuring a 16mm x 10mm stone, handcrafted in sterling silver with a 14k white and yellow gold plating. Available in size Q.
- Size: P
- Main stone: Amethyst
- Main stone origin: Africa
- Treatment of main stone: Natural, not enhanced
- Size of main stone: 16mm x 10mm
- Metal: Hallmarked, 925 sterling silver
- Total item weight: 7.1 grams
- Plating: 14k white and yellow gold
Amethyst – This gemstone is a member of the quartz family and is linked to qualities of peace, courage and stability.
Birthstone – February
We stock mainly handmade rings and these are available in the size offered. The majority of our rings can be resized at any reputable jewellers. Please contact us if you require additional information about resizing.
Every unique piece we offer is examined and hallmarked by the Assay Office in Sheffield. We have our own registered punch mark (ZD), as well as the standard metal purity mark (925) and the Sheffield Assay Office mark. You can rest assured that all of our pieces are of the highest quality.