Weighing 9.2 grams, handcrafted in sterling silver with a 14k white and yellow gold plating. Available in size P.
- Size: P
- Main stone: Ruby
- Main stone origin: Mozambique
- Treatment of main stone: Heating (lead-glass filling)
- Size of main stone: 7mm x 6mm
- Metal: Hallmarked, 925 sterling silver
- Total item weight: 9.2 grams
- Plating: 14k white and yellow gold
Ruby – This stunning, vibrant red gemstone is the perfect symbol of love. It is also associated with good luck and protection and in ancient times was believed to protect the wearer from evil.
Birthstone – July
We stock mainly handmade rings and these are available in the size offered. The majority of our rings can be resized at any reputable jewellers. Please contact us if you require additional information about resizing.
Every unique piece we offer is examined and hallmarked by the Assay Office in Sheffield. We have our own registered punch mark (ZD), as well as the standard metal purity mark (925) and the Sheffield Assay Office mark. You can rest assured that all of our pieces are of the highest quality.