Weighing 10.6 grams with a 70mm drop, handcrafted in sterling silver with a 14k white and yellow gold plating. Latch back fastening.
- Size: 70mm x 23mm
- Main stone: Sapphire
- Main stone origin: Africa
- Treatment of main stone: Heating (lead-glass filling)
- Metal: Hallmarked, 925 sterling silver
- Total item weight: 10.6 grams
- Plating: 14k white and yellow gold
Sapphire – In ancient religious writing sapphires symbolize purity, wisdom, loyalty and faith. They are said to protect the wearer from evil, stress and harm.
Birthstone – September
Every unique piece we offer is examined and hallmarked by the Assay Office in Sheffield. We have our own registered punch mark (ZD), as well as the standard metal purity mark (925) and the Sheffield Assay Office mark. You can rest assured that all of our pieces are of the highest quality.