Weighing 14.9 grams and 57mm x 51mm in size, handcrafted in sterling silver with a black rhodium and 14k yellow gold plating.
- Size: 57mm x 51mm
- Main stone: Chalcedony
- Main stone origin: Africa
- Treatment of main stone: Natural, not enhanced
- Size of main stone: 20 carats
- Metal: Hallmarked, 925 sterling silver
- Secondary stones: Rhodolite, sapphire
- Total item weight: 14.9 grams
- Plating: Black rhodium and 14k yellow gold
Chalcedony – Alleviating self-doubt and bringing peace to inner reflection, chalcedony helps calm panic, anxiety and fear.
Zodiac sign – One of the zodiac stones for Gemini.
Every unique piece we offer is examined and hallmarked by the Assay Office in Sheffield. We have our own registered punch mark (ZD), as well as the standard metal purity mark (925) and the Sheffield Assay Office mark. You can rest assured that all of our pieces are of the highest quality.