Weighing 5.1 grams and 71mm in length, handcrafted in sterling silver with a 14k white and yellow gold plating.
- Size: 71mm x 8mm
- Main stone: Star ruby
- Main stone origin: Mozambique
- Treatment of main stone: Heating (lead-glass filling)
- Metal: Hallmarked, 925 sterling silver
- Secondary stones: Sapphire
- Total item weight: 5.1 grams
- Plating: 14k white and yellow gold
Ruby – This stunning, vibrant red gemstone is the perfect symbol of love. It is also associated with good luck and protection and in ancient times was believed to protect the wearer from evil.
Birthstone – July
Every unique piece we offer is examined and hallmarked by the Assay Office in Sheffield. We have our own registered punch mark (ZD), as well as the standard metal purity mark (925) and the Sheffield Assay Office mark. You can rest assured that all of our pieces are of the highest quality.