Weighing 15.5 grams with a 70mm drop, handcrafted in sterling silver with a 14k white and yellow gold plating. Latchback fastening.
- Size: 70mm x 21mm
- Main stone: Sapphire
- Main stone origin: Africa
- Treatment of main stone: Heating (lead-glass filling)
- Metal: Hallmarked, 925 sterling silver
- Secondary stones: Pearl, rhodolite, topaz
- Total item weight: 15.5 grams
- Plating: 14k white and yellow gold
Sapphire – Symbolic of truth, honestly, purity and heavenly grace.
Birthstone – September
Every unique piece we offer is examined and hallmarked by the Assay Office in Sheffield. We have our own registered punch mark (ZD), as well as the standard metal purity mark (925) and the Sheffield Assay Office mark. You can rest assured that all of our pieces are of the highest quality.