Weighing 3 grams with a 40mm drop, handcrafted in sterling silver with a 14k white and yellow gold plating. Post and butterfly fastening.
- Size: 40mm x 15mm
- Main stone: Rainbow opal
- Main stone origin: Ethiopia
- Treatment of main stone: Natural, not enhanced
- Size of main stone: 4mm x 4mm
- Metal: Hallmarked, 925 sterling silver
- Total item weight: 3 grams
- Plating: 14k white and yellow gold
Opal – Symbolic of hope, purity, innocence, loyalty, confidence, happiness and faithfulness.
Birthstone – October
Every unique piece we offer is examined and hallmarked by the Assay Office in Sheffield. We have our own registered punch mark (ZD), as well as the standard metal purity mark (925) and the Sheffield Assay Office mark. You can rest assured that all of our pieces are of the highest quality.