Weighing 16.6 grams with a 43mm drop, handcrafted in sterling silver with a 14k white and rose gold plating. Post and butterfly fastening.
- Size: 43mm x 22mm
- Main stone: Opal
- Main stone origin: Africa
- Treatment of main stone: Natural, not enhanced
- Metal: Hallmarked, 925 sterling silver
- Secondary stones: Prehnite
- Total item weight: 16.6 grams
- Plating: 14k white and rose gold
Opal – Symbolic of hope, purity, innocence, loyalty, confidence, happiness and faithfulness.
Birthstone – October
Every unique piece we offer is examined and hallmarked by the Assay Office in Sheffield. We have our own registered punch mark (ZD), as well as the standard metal purity mark (925) and the Sheffield Assay Office mark. You can rest assured that all of our pieces are of the highest quality.