Weighing 12.1 grams, handcrafted in sterling silver with a 14k white and yellow gold plating. Available in 8 inch length.
- Size: 8 inches
- Main stone: Opal
- Main stone origin: Africa
- Treatment of main stone: Natural, not enhanced
- Metal: Hallmarked, 925 sterling silver
- Secondary stones: Rainbow opal
- Total item weight: 12.1 grams
- Plating: 14k white and yellow gold
Opal – Symbolic of hope, purity, innocence, loyalty, confidence, happiness and faithfulness.
Birthstone – October
Every unique piece we offer is examined and hallmarked by the Assay Office in Sheffield. We have our own registered punch mark (ZD), as well as the standard metal purity mark (925) and the Sheffield Assay Office mark. You can rest assured that all of our pieces are of the highest quality.