Weighing 17.3 grams, handcrafted in sterling silver with a black rhodium and 14k yellow gold plating. Available in length 19.75 inches.
- Size: 19.75 inches
- Main stone: Black opal
- Main stone origin: Ethiopia
- Treatment of main stone: Routinely enhanced
- Metal: Hallmarked, 925 sterling silver
- Secondary stones: Rhodolite, sapphire
- Total item weight: 17.3 grams
- Plating: Black rhodium and 14k yellow gold
Opal – Known as the queen of the gems in ancient times, this opulent stone encompasses the colours of a multitude of other gemstones and represents hope and innocence.
Birthstone – October
Every unique piece we offer is examined and hallmarked by the Assay Office in Sheffield. We have our own registered punch mark (ZD), as well as the standard metal purity mark (925) and the Sheffield Assay Office mark. You can rest assured that all of our pieces are of the highest quality.