Weighing 9.2 grams with a 46mm drop, handcrafted in sterling silver with a 14k white and rose gold plating. Hook fastening.
- Size: 46mm x 21mm
- Main stone: Black opal
- Main stone origin: Ethiopia
- Treatment of main stone: Heating
- Metal: Hallmarked, 925 sterling silver
- Secondary stones: Chrome diopside
- Total item weight: 9.2 grams
- Plating: 14k white and rose gold
Opal – Known as the queen of the gems in ancient times, this opulent stone encompasses the colours of a multitude of other gemstones and represents hope and innocence.
Birthstone – October
Every unique piece we offer is examined and hallmarked by the Assay Office in Sheffield. We have our own registered punch mark (ZD), as well as the standard metal purity mark (925) and the Sheffield Assay Office mark. You can rest assured that all of our pieces are of the highest quality.