Weighing 16.7 grams with a long length 61mm drop, handcrafted in sterling silver with a black rhodium and 14k yellow gold plating.
• Size: 61mm x 28mm
• Main stone: Emerald
• Main stone origin: Zambia
• Treatment of main stone: Natural, not enhanced
• Metal: Hallmarked, 925 sterling silver
• Secondary stones: Peridot
• Total item weight: 16.7 grams
• Plating: Black rhodium and 14k yellow gold
Emerald – A precious gemstone linked to fertility, love and rebirth. Modern interpretation associates them with wisdom, growth and patience.
Birthstone – May
Every unique piece we offer is examined and hallmarked by the Assay Office in Sheffield. We have our own registered punch mark (ZD), as well as the standard metal purity mark (925) and the Sheffield Assay Office mark. You can rest assured that all of our pieces are of the highest quality.