Weighing 18.46 grams and 51mm x 37mm in size, handcrafted in sterling silver with a 14k white and yellow gold plating.
• Size: 51mm x 37mm
• Main stone: 28 carats
• Main stone origin: Africa
• Treatment of main stone: Natural, not enhanced
• Metal: Hallmarked, 925 sterling silver
• Secondary stones: Citrine, rhodolite
• Total item weight: 18.46 grams
• Plating: 14k white and yellow gold
Every unique piece we offer is examined and hallmarked by the Assay Office in Sheffield. We have our own registered punch mark (ZD), as well as the standard metal purity mark (925) and the Sheffield Assay Office mark. You can rest assured that all of our pieces are of the highest quality.