Weighing 22.8 grams and 59mm x 32mm in size, handcrafted in sterling silver with a 14k white and yellow gold plating.
- Size: 59mm x 32mm
- Main stone: Baroque pearl
- Main stone origin: China
- Treatment of main stone: Coating
- Metal: Hallmarked, 925 sterling silver
- Secondary stones: Sapphire
- Total item weight: 22.8 grams
- Plating: 14k white and yellow gold
Pearl – The ancient Greeks held the belief that pearls were the tears of joy from Aphrodite, the goddess of love.
Birthstone – June
Every unique piece we offer is examined and hallmarked by the Assay Office in Sheffield. We have our own registered punch mark (ZD), as well as the standard metal purity mark (925) and the Sheffield Assay Office mark. You can rest assured that all of our pieces are of the highest quality.