Weighing 15.9 grams with a 45mm drop, handcrafted in sterling silver with a 14k white and yellow gold plating. Post and butterfly fastening.
- Size: 45mm x 18mm
- Main stone: Amethyst
- Main stone origin: Africa
- Treatment of main stone: Natural, not enhanced
- Size of main stone: 55 carats
- Metal: Hallmarked, 925 sterling silver
- Secondary stones: Topaz, rhodolite
- Total item weight: 15.9 grams
- Plating: 14k white and yellow gold
Amethyst – This gemstone is a member of the quartz family and is linked to qualities of peace, courage and stability.
Birthstone – February
Every unique piece we offer is examined and hallmarked by the Assay Office in Sheffield. We have our own registered punch mark (ZD), as well as the standard metal purity mark (925) and the Sheffield Assay Office mark. You can rest assured that all of our pieces are of the highest quality.